Some of the cookies we use are essential (our website won’t work without them), and others make our website work more efficiently and help us to recognise when you return to our website.
· Cookies required for the operations of our website.
· Cookies we use to recognise when you return to our website. This allows us to personalise our content to suit you, and you can save your preferences on your device (such as the remember me on this computer etc.)
· We suggest you don’t ask your browser to save any cookie preferences on public devices (such as a library computer), and only on your own devices for security purposes.
· These cookies allow us to collect data about visitors to our website. The cookies count the number of visitors and allows us to see how visitors are engaging with our website (for example, it’s important to us that website users are finding the website easy to navigate and use, and make changes to improve its usability).
· Information collected for these purposes (and shared with cookie providers) remains anonymous or is collected in a way that users of our website
cannot be identified for this data.
· This information allows to improve our website and track other things, such as promotional and marketing campaigns. We use both Google Analytics and Meta Pixel, please visit the links below to find out more about these cookies:
o Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/privacy/policy/
o Google: https://policies.google.com/privacy
How to block/ clear cookies
For information on how to block cookies on your browser, please visit instructions below:
Please enter your details below. If we are able to connect your home or business, one of our friendly team members will be in touch
Please know, submitting your details will automatically subscribe you to our marketing list,
you can opt out at any time.
If your broadband is not working as usual, please fill in
the form below to report a fault.
Alternatively, call our support team on 0333 305 7560.