#ConnectingCambois – live Q&A – Wednesday 27th January 6 pm – 7 pm
Watch the first Q&A for the Cambois Community Fibre Project – FACTCO, iNorthumberland & The Institute discuss the fully funded, full-fibre network coming to the community...
FACTCO & iNorthumberland will the talking to community volunteer & FACTCO Connectivity Champion, Alex Oates, founder of a local community arts organisation, The Institute in Cambois all about the fully funded network installation coming to the Cambois area.
On Wednesday 27th January between 6pm – 7pm they will discuss the benefits of a fully-funded network, explain the Gigabit Broadband Voucher Scheme and answer the community’s biggest questions about the project whilst also learning how full fibre broadband can support the community.
#connectingcambois TUNE IN on Wednesday 27th January between 6pm – 7pm
The team will discuss the main issues of the project and answer the community’s questions, see if your questions are below…
- How does the Gigabit Broadband Voucher Scheme work?
- Why is FACTCO connecting the community?
- What monthly packages are available?
- What happens after 12 months will the price increase?
- Why do you have to install new lines/cables?
- Where will the connection come into my home?
- How do you sign up and how much does it cost?
- What is the Gigabit Broadband Voucher Scheme?
- What happens if you don’t sign up?
- What will it cost if you don’t join the funding?
- What if you’re already in contract with another provider?
- How long does the installation take?
- Will FACTCO be my new broadband provider?
- What speeds will I get in my home or business?
- What routers will be provided and where can I get the connection in my home?
- Can I leave FACTCO if I’m not happy?
- Can I switch providers?
If you have any questions, please leave them in the comment and we will be happy to help. If you want to register your interest and join the Cambois Community Fibre Project – You can do so here